Friday, April 29, 2011

Tim Times Ten Grand Give-A-Way Challenge: Day Two

Good Afternoon Ladies,
Stampin' Dymonz Tim Times Ten Give-A-Way challenge day two is here. The requirements are masking, shimmer or sheen, and busy bee. This is the link to the day two challenge.  http://www.stampindymonz.com/2011/04/tim-times-ten-grand-give-way-challenge_29.html
Here is my take on the day two tag....
For starters I had to use a tattered angels screen...I have put my Tim Holtz masks away somewhere and could only find the seasons one. It had nothing on it that would go with this project. I laid the screen down on my tag and used the tim holtz alcohol daubber and the Tim Holtz distressed in in broken china. For my sheen I used a radiant rain daubber in bronze and dabbed it all over the tag. To this base I added a bee jewelry charm from the explorer edition by Traditions. The flower was created using Tim Holtz grunge paper, radiant rain daubbers and blue plastic crystals. I used a second smaller tag that I inked with the Tim Holtz distressed ink pads in broken china and vintage photo. I hand wrote Bee Creative. I attached the small tag with a tim holtz clip. Fiber tops off this tag.
I was so happy yesterday when I won the first challenge. I am also happy that I am getting to use my tim holtz stash. Stampin' Dymonz is a great inspiration!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

6 comments:

CG said...

Ooh, I love this! I just want to touch it!
The clip on the side is a brilliant touch...
Thanks for your comment on my tag too!

donna said...

Both of your tags are gorgeous! Love what you have done. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I will do the same . After reading the rules I realized I am not eligible as I live in Canada. Lol. I may play anyhow or at least snoop...Have a great weekend..Donna

Helen said...

What a lovely bee tag!

Do What You Love said...

I just love the bee charm and your flower is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space in our "Tim Times Ten" tag challenge. :-)

Netta said...

great tag

Mrs. Swandog said...

Thanks Ladies for all the kind compliments ....I am having a blast!