Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's a dog's life

Good Morning Ladies,
It's not raining this morning. I was thinking I should stop crafting and start building an ark. LOL I think we have had enough rain for awhile. On the up side the grass sure is green and that is a pretty sight.
Let's see what have I been up to...well...on my trip to Joan's Garden I picked up a few more Heartfelt Creations sets. I also picked up on of the new doily dies. These dies are so cool. It cut like a breeze. So look for these in upcoming samples here on my blog and on cards in my artfire store.
The sample for today is a dog card. A little different I know, but you know how I love dogs! This card was created using rubber stamps from three companies. It's a dog's life and the paw prints are clear stamps. The fire hydrant is a rubber stamp. The background paper is from Kaiser. To top this card off I added a ribbon and a pug mini ornament.

Well...off to get Sam going for school...

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: