Monday, February 28, 2011

Nature

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been working on some nature cards. The weather has not been great so I am bringing nature inside through stamping. It is working wonders for me. But I still can't wait to get out and start hiking again.
Here is a card I have created..... I used an Art Impression lion. I colorized him with color pencil and Gamsol. The ink is momento black on the Lion and the quote is vivid dye ink. The quote is from Stampscapes. They have wonderful nature quote sets. The background layer is handmade paper from Africa. To top this card off I added beads and spiral clips suspended from fine jute cord.
The lion speaks to strength and courage. Something I need on a daily basis. I find it soothing to create with animal stamps. They really speak to me.

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: