Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Thursday

Good Evening Ladies,
I feel like I have not been very productive today. I have spent a lot of time on the computer. I have listed a few things in my artfire store today. So I guess I did do something.

Here is a card I have created.....

I created this card using stamps from Lindy's Stamp Gang. They have the coolest stamps and they are a bargin price. This is colorize with Copic markers.

Supper is going to be simple tonight. I am using loin chops that I cooked at a previous date and froze. They are thawed now. So some potatoes and a veggie and I'm all set. Well off to get that ready...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank u for stopping by on my blog...I love the shot of your of with glasses and also love your creative work :)