Thursday, November 11, 2010

christmas horse layout


Good Morning Ladies,
Last week was not a good week for me to post. Sorry about that.

Today I bring you a new Christmas layout. I created this layout using a stamped image from Third Coast Rubber Stamps. I just love their horse images. I used a gold pen to edge the three embellishment pieces. You can't see it real well in the photos, but I used glimmer mist in gold over the merry christmas and the horse. This was a fun layout to create.

I attended a crop last Saturday and I had a great time. I made many flowers with the new tim holtz rosette die. All that paper that you have in your stash that now you say what was I thinking. This is the perfect way to use it. When you get the flower all finished the paper doesn't even look the same. Another paper that you can use is the paper you bought in a pack that you didn't really like. But it came with paper you just had to have. I also made cards with the snowglobe bubbles from flower soft. Photos to come on those.

I am trying to get my craft room back in order. After a crop is always a good time to do this. Let's see how far I get. LOL

Well....off to create...

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: