Tuesday, November 2, 2010

autumn tag for MPTS

Good Morning,
Here is the tag I created for the MPTS hang tag design team. The challenge was autumn and had to include leaves, foil, and metal. This is what I came up with. It was fun to create and the bear pin can be detached and worn.
I can't believe it is November already. Thanksgiving is on it's way! That always means really good times with family and lots of great food.
I am going to a crop on Saturday. Looks to be a lot of fun with friends. Now to decide on projects and get packed up before Saturday morning. I never know what to take and always take way too much.
I gave my great nieces and nephews Halloween cards on spook night. They had fun trick or treating and were so cute dressed up in their costumes.
Well off to get ready for my day job....
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: