Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vintage Wedding Card

Good Morning,
The high winds around here have been crazy. We are all safe and sound here. My sis had a tree fall on her fence yesterday. And I know others have had wind damage too. I hope all is safe in your corner of the world.
Today I bring you a vintage wedding card. The checked background, the butterfly strip and the bride are from Graphics 45. The embossed piece is one of the new Tim Holtz embossing folders. I used a radiant rain dabber to highlight it. The pearls are from Kaiser. I can't tell you where I got the charm it has been so long ago. The groom is from River City Rubber Works. The lace is out of my stash. This card front could also be used in a vintage scrapbook.
I still get up at five and create everyday. This seems to set the tone of the day for me. It lets the child out to play before I step into the adult world.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: