Thursday, October 21, 2010

Flapper Tag

Good Morning,
For those of you who know me well, you know I love the graphics 45 paper. I created this tag using that paper. (I know some of you have this at home) I added a butterfly from the melting pot,lace, a feather, and two kinds of trim. This was very fun to make.
The lineup for my day today....take calvin to an appt.,lesson with Windy,take Calvin to appt. Sounds exciting huh? Well also to my list is laundry and creating.
I wonder what will grab me next in my craft room. I will have to go down and look around or maybe just sit at the table a bit.
Fall is my favorite time of year. The bugs go away....the weather is cooler....hikes in the woods start up again. Fall seems quite and calm to me after a very busy summer.
Sam is off school for fall break so no getting him up this morning....
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: