Thursday, February 22, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Mystery Boxes

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to a dog show this weekend. I am looking forward to it.
The project for today is Fun Stampers Journey Mystery  Boxes
 So I started with a keepsake box I had lying around my craft room forever. It was covered in deco page.Then a 3 ply spring napkin was applied using only the top ply and was covered in deco page again. The rabbit was drawn out on a piece of packing paper from one of my FSJ shipments. It was decorated with the bubble bubble stencil and liquid color. It was then applied with deco page. The green burlap flowers came in one of my FSJ mystery boxes. I didn't really care for them but when my friend saw them she said those are cool. Then I knew I had to use them. Now I really like them. Pearl strands were added underneath the flowers and other flowers were added. I created this for my great niece. So next came her name. I used the alphabet and the matching dies from another FSJ mystery box. Loving this bundle. To top it off I used FSJ sequins to fill the rabbits ears.
This is the inside of the keepsake box.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: