Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Planner

Good Morning Ladies,
It's a little cold outside this morning. The dogs don't seem to mind at all.
Today I am introducing  my new Fun Stampers Journey Planner
Since mys stroke my short term memory can be a little sketchy at times. So time for a planner and being a new journey coach one of the fun stampers journey planners seemed to be my best option. I can create and add events and appointments.
So here it is
 This is the first creative page in my planner. Using the fun stampers journey die and stamp set Campfire Friends. I used my new fsj watercolor pencils to colorize the images. I am headed off to a scrapbook retreat on this weekend now I won't have to ask a bizillion times what weekend is that. I will be staying in my camper so the sentiment just seemed right. I used pan pastels to create the orange background.
 A view with the planner all the way opened.
 A picture of the front of the planner. With the emjoi charm as an add on.
And the planner comes in a nice box if you wish to give it as a gift. I am really impressed with this planner.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: