Saturday, February 11, 2017

Wobbler Bunny

Good Morning Ladies,
I am running late this morning. I had a nice visit with my parents, my uncle, and my cousin last night.
The card for today is Wobbler Bunny
This card is a fun card. The background card stock was embossed with a CTMH Confetti embossing folder. The die cut piece is from Create and Craft. The new CTMH doughnut paper pack was used with the die. The bunny, sentiment and booty piece are from Art Impressions. The bunny was hand cut stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolors. A wobbler was added to make the bunny's booty shake. The bunny booty and sentiment shape is cut with the die that comes with the bunny.
Showing the lift of the booty.
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: