Saturday, January 7, 2017

Love You Puppy

Good Morning Ladies,
The weekend is here! So many things to do in so little time. I guess I will have to decide on what will happen first.
The card for today is Love You Puppy
So Cottage Cutz had a deal over the holidays and I bought a handful of dies. I didn't have any of their dies so this gave me a chance to try them. The puppy is from Cottage Cutz. His mouth opens so you can put different things in the mouth but the heart dies was part of it. It is shaded with watercolors. The love you ring die is from the Stamps of Life. It was on a flash sale so it went into my cart. It is cut from black card stock. The background paper is an old paper from Creative Memories. A sheer pink ribbon tops this card off.
The heart die is from Sizzix. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: