Monday, September 5, 2016

Sheena Douglass and the Gel Press Slow Boat

Good Morning Ladies,
I cleaned house yesterday and had my son and his girlfriend over for his birthday dinner. It was a good day. With all my housework done today is open to any possibilities.
The card for today is Sheena Douglass and the Gel Press Slow Boat
The background was created using a final pull from the Gel Press. But before I took that final pull I added Tattered Angels gold spray. It gave it that mystery ghost print. The images and sentiment are from Sheena Douglass. They were stamped in black Archival ink. The boat was then colorized with watercolors. 
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps Of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty Lori.Great job!!
Joan

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty Lori.Great job!!
Joan

pauline said...

thats lovely xx

Unknown said...

Phantom Ship stamp, right? I love what you have done with it, and it's such a clever card! The Gel Press background is perfect.