Saturday, May 14, 2016

Viva Las Vegas Stamps Wilderness Photographer

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Saturday and I don't have to rush off anywhere. I already have laundry started. I will let the day take me where it takes me.
The card for today is Viva Las Vegas Stamps Wilderness Photographer
I love to scene stamp and the vintage photographer image from Viva Las Vegas Stamps intrigued me. So he is my main image. I took glossy card stock and stippled it with dye ink and began stamping. He was stamped first. I stamped the grass image from Sheena Douglass next. The boulders from Stampscapes were stamped next. The moose image worked on top of the rocks. It is an old image from Stampin' Up. The twiggy branch from Stampscapes came last. This panel was mounted on black card and then dark brown card.
The inside sentiment is from CTMH.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: