Sunday, April 24, 2016

Viva Las Vegas Stamps Wedding

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a great time at the dog show yesterday! It was fun watching everyone show. And not having to work the dog show was a nice break. I ended up doing the spot test with Dude and he earned his certificate.
The card for today is Viva Las Vegas Stamps Wedding
The focal point of this card is the kids in the pedal car image from http://www.vlvstamps.com/
What a fun image. I had it laying on my table colorized and hand cut for a few days. I wasn't sure what I wanted do with it. And then the wedding card idea came. The background is a watercolor landscape. The twisting leaves image is from Stampscapes. The sentiment is from Hampton Arts. What fun!! 
The inside sentiment is from the same Hampton Arts set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: