Sunday, January 10, 2016

Group Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Ladies,
I was invited to go and play with watercolors with some of my friends yesterday. It was a blast. Now I have Windy who decided to wake me early this morning and wants to run in and out of the house in the cold and wind. Silly girl.
The card for today is a Group Sketch Challenge from one of my facebook groups.
This card was created using the Stamps of Life birthday candle set. The candles were stamped on watercolor paper and colorized using the new CTMH watercolor set.  They were then cut with the matching die set. The pink flower background paper is from FSJ. The candles were popped up with super high pop dots that my friend gave to me. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
A side-view at how high those pop dots are.
This is the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: