Monday, September 14, 2015

Missing Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been on a break. My muse had left me for a few days. I think she is back as we have been creating again.
The card for today is Missing Card
I placed an order with Crafter's Companion. It was during their Birthday party sale. They must have been overloaded with orders because it took two weeks to come. It was well worth the wait. The background of this card was created using the Sheena Douglass sunburst stencil. Orange ink was sponged over the stencil on gold card stock. It was then sprayed with C&C International sparkle and spray in silver. This spray glitter sealer is amazing. It did not curl the cardstock. The cat on the post is from the Sheena Douglass a little bit sketchy collection. He was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolor crayons. He was then hand cut. The sentiment is also from Sheena Douglass. 
 A close-up of the cat.
The inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: