Friday, July 1, 2016

Skipping Girls

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a really great day yesterday. Summer fun. I worked, trained dogs with my friend, went to the New Buffalo farmers market with my friend, came back saw two of my other friends, went and visited my mom and saw another friend there. I packed a lot into a Thursday!
The card for today is  Skipping Girls
The background for this card was created using the ink spray smoosh technique. Dylusion ink spray was used for this one. The mushroom image is from Dylusions. It was stamped in archival ink. The mushrooms were then colorized with watercolors. The mushrooms and sentiment were highlighted with white gel pen. The sentiment is also from Dylusions. The little bunnies and the skipping girls are from a Crafty Secrets set. 
A close-up of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: