Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vintage Embossed German Cut Horse

Good Morning Ladies,
Up and at it early this Saturday morning. Don't know why. I think I should still be in bed. But alas I am not.
My card for you today is a simple card... Vintage Embossed German Cut Horse
This card was fast and simple. I have not used my vintage embossed German cuts for awhile and I do so love them. This horse was starring me in the face and I just had to use her. My cardstock layers are a dark dark brown, and a basic grey paper that has been in my scrap box for quite some time. It reminded me of old barn wood. All edges were inked with a chestnut brown chalk ink pad from colorbox. The Make a wish sentiment is from a CTMH set.
A close-up of the sentiment.
This is the inside sentiment. This sentiment is from a The Stamps of Life set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: