Monday, July 14, 2014

CTMH You Are My Sunshine

Good Morning Ladies,
It is Monday again. Time just goes way too fast anymore. I wish it would slow down a little. I am loving summer this year.
My card for today is CTMH You Are My Sunshine
This card was created using the CTMH Dandelion set. It was my first time to use this set. I knew I loved it when I bought it. Now I love it even more. I found some glossy one sided cardstock in my paper tower. I don't remember what it is but it works well with Tim Holtz distressed ink. And that is what I used to create the color. First I stamped all the images and the sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink. Then the color was  sponged on with make-up sponges. This panel was set on dark brown and gold cardstock ove the card base.
A close-up of the sentiment.
This is the inside sentiment created in the same way.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: