Sunday, September 8, 2013

Malamute Flip Card

Good Morning Ladies,
The dogs got me up early this morning. Well mainly Dude. Sometimes he likes to bark to get me up in the morning early. There is no two ways about it he want me up so he can go out. Now he is laying by my feet sleeping. Oh well..I am off to work the dog show again today. But before I leave which is quite some time from now I am posting my card for today...Malamute Flip Card
Some of you may be wondering..."Lori has Aussies, why is she making so many Malamute cards?" The answer is I am making five card baskets for my friend Connie and she has Malamutes. I am having a great time making all of these Malamute cards. This card is a flip card made with one of the flip dies from Sizzix. It is a really fun die. I cut the card from pink pearl cardstock. On the front I used a 2x2 Quik Cutz paw print die to create the paw circles. For the flip center I cut a scalloped square from a Spellbinders die set and placed it in the center. The Malamute image is from Grey Wolf Graphics. It is stamped on Bristol paper with Memento ink. It was then colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol and hand cut. 
The flip side is done with the same spellbinder die and has the sentiment stamped on it.
The Malamute head is attached with a wobbler for more action fun.
 I am loving my envelope maker because I can make easy stamped envelopes to match the flip cards.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog




No comments: