Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wicked Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
The dogs are giving me a run for my money today. They go out...they come in and eat. Then I have a little time before they need out again. This morning after they ate they felt the need to go right back out. They should settle for awhile now so I can get this post finished.
I have been working on ornaments. Not all my ornaments are christmas themed. Variety is the spice of life they say.....today I have created a Wicked Ornament ....
 I created this ornament starting with a paper mache' ornament base. The background paper is from Martha Stewart. A halloween collection. My images are from Graphics 45. I stamped the witch on bristol board and colorized her with prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica pen. Her watch has crystal laquer on the face. I mounted her to an oval cut with a spellbinders set in black textured card stock. I hand cut the word wicked.
This is the side view of the ornament covered in green glitter.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: