Thursday, October 6, 2016

Two New Die Card Folds

Good Morning Ladies,
I put together three raffle baskets last night for this weekends agility trial. Can't wait to see the others so I can see how many tickets I need.
Today there are two cards for Two New Die Card Folds
 This is the first new die fold card. It is a Sizzix die card. The scene was created using two new die sets from the show. The sun and clouds are from Gina Marie Dies. The kite is from Lawn Fawn. I am now hooked on Lawn Fawn.
This is the inside sentiment from the Stamps of Life.
This is a card die from Elizabeth Crafts. This card die belongs to my friend. A little more complicated to do but I did finally do it. The stamp set is from Close To My Heart (CTMH). If I make this card in the future it will have more stamping all the way around. I didn't realize that all the stamping must be done before it is put together.
This is the card pulled out.
This is panel two.
This is panel three.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: