Sunday, January 4, 2015

Popsicle Birthday

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I was MIA in December. So many holiday doings. I had 46 family members to my house on Christmas Eve. Now I am back!
My card for today is Popsicle Birthday
This is a bright card to make me think of summer on this cold snowy winter day. I finally cracked out my new Grand Calibur. I have owned this machine for maybe a year but just got it out of the box to try it. I needed it to try out my new Cheery Lynn center step card that I have had for as long. I am glad I did. I cut the base of the center step card out of a textured yellow card stock. This die folds easy for a really cool card. The Popsicle paper was a gift from a friend. I love it! The flip flops were created using a Stamps of Life die. The thong portion of the flip flops is popped up. The stamped sentiment is from a Stamps of Life clear set. 
A close-up of the flip flops.
This is the card opened up to reveal the inside sentiment. This sentiment is also from a Stamps of Life clear set.
A close-up of the sentiment.
This is a side view of this step card.
The envelope was created using the envelope board. It is a 6x6 envelope. The paper it is created from is from a DCWV paper stack.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: