Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vizsla Dog Obedience Card

Good Evening Ladies,
The days seem to grow fuller and fuller. So here I am posting quite late. Oh well...I guess it is not the time of day or night that I post...Just as long as I post. I may not get here this weekend as I am off to another dog show.
My card for today is.... Vizsla Dog Obedience Card
 This card was created around one of my new dog stamps from Dog Stamps Plus. The have many breeds and some really hard to find breeds. This image was colorized with prisma pencil and gamsol. The scalloped square is cut from a Spellbinders die set. Here is my new Cheery Lynn die again. I love this die. The utility gloves and dumb bell are glazed with crystal laquer. The paw print is cut from a Sizzix die.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: