Friday, January 4, 2013

The Butterfly

Good Morning Ladies,
The chill of winter has filled the air. Not my favorite thing, but it does make time for creating. And a little shopping. What is what my mom and I did. Craft shopping that is.
Here is the card I have created for today... The Butterfly
This card started with a stamp my friend brought over the other day. Intrigued with the comment I need to make a card with this stamp, I got right to work. This is what was created...
So you know that this card started with this stamp. I stamped it on blue cardstock in black memento ink. Since the butterflies are kind of open ended on this stamp my thought was no colorization was needed. Next I picked a piece of cardstock from the Mariposa collection. Beaded trim floats under the stamped panel. A more teal blue cardstock tops the card base. Simple but elegant.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: