Monday, December 3, 2012

Doggy Christmas

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a great time at the dog show this weekend. Thanks to all who partook in my cards, ornaments, and tag!
My card today is Doggy Christmas and here it is...
 This card started with the little doggie. I'm not sure what stamp company is he is from. I stamped him on bristol paper and colorized him with prisma pencil and gamsol. He was then cut out. I stamped him a second time and cut only his head so he pops. The snowflake trees were cut using a memory box die and green glitter paper. The solid tree was cut using a spellbinders die set. The red snowflake card stock set the perfect backdrop. The card base was covered in green glitter card stock. The sentiment is form inkadinkado.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: