Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Joan's Card Week La Blanche

Good Evening Ladies,
I have another card for Joan's Card Week La Blanche stamps are what this post is about....you can see the card week entries here... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/happy-thanksgiving-to-you-all.html
Here is another entry for this week....
I created this card using a La Blanche Santa stamp from Joan's Garden. I stamped him on La Blanche paper. He was then colorized using Tim Holtz distressed inks. I love these stamps. This panel is layered on two cardstock pieces from the Tim Holtz Holiday pad. I inked the edges of both to tone it down. The flower and leaf are images from Heartfelt Creations. You can also purchase these stamps at Joan's. I inked the flower and the leaf to tone them down.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: