Monday, October 25, 2010

outlines flower

Good Morning,
I went to a crop of sorts this weekend at the New Carlisle library in Indiana. It was a free crop and used stamp sale. I had a great time and bought a little. For those of you who live close this is the new place to be. They have all kinds of crafting things going on there. Call and check out their events!
While I was there I created some handmade flowers. I hang out at the more paper than shoes forum here on the net and they make some wonderful handmade flowers and inspired me to try.Here is my first result...
This flower was created using the Tim Holtz grunge paper, radiant rain, black staz-on ink, blue crystals, and outlines flower stamps. This was fun to create. It is kinda bulky...so I'm thinking shadow box or board book.
I bought the outline flower stamps at cafe' crop in crown point, Indiana. The radiant rain came from there also.
Yesterday I spent the whole day shopping for a costume for Sam. What a long day. He is going to be a hippie, his long hair works well for this. My oldest sis went with me and we had a great time.
Well....off to get ready for my day job...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: